A 4-hour personal growth workshop to challenge and help each participant to commit to a life of meaningfulness and develop a plan to live with purpose.
Have you ever thought: Something is missing in my life. OR I need a change. OR I'm working hard and getting nowhere. OR I want to do something significant.
Have you ever asked yourself the question: Who am I? OR Why am I here? OR What's my purpose? OR What should I do with my life? OR How can I make a difference?
Your questions can be answered and your thoughts addressed in this beneficial and fun seminar.
- Discover the four factors of meaningful actions;
- Determine where your life is out of sync with meaningfulness;
- Identify the barriers and distractions to your living with purpose;
- Learn a new tool for defining who you are;
- Explore how your beliefs direct what you do; and
- Commit to making each moment meaningful.
Your seminar registration fee includes:
- Meal—Lunch or dinner, depending on the scheduled time
- Book--Making the Moment Meaningful: Creating a Path to Purpose and Fulfillment
- CD--Making the Moment Meaningful: Four Pillars
- Work book--Making the Moment Meaningful: Seminar notes and Activities
- MoMentum--30-minutes of individual post-seminar mentoring
All seminars will accommodate a maximum of 25 participants unless special arrangements for a greater number are made.